Kick-IT - Open Standard
- Standard RS-232 interface.
- Connects with a serial cable or a null modem cable; it converts either cable to the correct input.
- It provides Request to Send – Clear to Send signaling back to the serial port.
- Auto configurations: Works at any Baud rate 300 to 57,600 (auto detected)
- Does not require any special bit configuration, works with any configuration, even one that changes.
- Only requires one Character to open the drawer, unlike others that require 8 to 10 characters for a “good” signal.
- OS independent; DOS, Windows, UNIX and Linux all work.
- All connectors lock in place.
- No dip-switches, No jumpers, and No programming needed.
CDKO Cash Drawers are now available for all POS Users
The Problem: My POS application requires a cash drawer with a serial interface.
These drawers cost too much, take too long to get, and are expensive to service.
The Solution: KICK-IT, the serial interface for off-the-shelf Cash Drawers!
U.S. Patent No. 8,740,057
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive
Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.